Pasta is one of the greatest gift from Italy to the world. I love eating different kind of pastas, but pasta with Alfredo sauce is my all time favorite. My recipe is the low cal version of and the quick one, it takes only 5 min to cook once the pasta and other ingredients are ready. Hope you like it.
Sphagatti with carbonara sauce
- 3 tea spoon of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 pinch of black-pepper powder
- Salt as per the taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese or any other cheese of your choice
- 1/2 cup of sliced onion.
- 1/4 cup peas
- 4 tea spoon olive oil.
- Mix milk and flour in separate bowl make a fine paste.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add onion and peas, after 1 min add milk and flour paste and cheese, Keep stiring it till it become thick like tomato sauce.
- You can also add mushroom.It enhances the flavor and the nutrition 🙂