Delicious and easy to make pasta with spinach
I call it healthy pasta. Sounds very cheesy, I think anything spinach is healthy only. 😀 mostly make this formy kid lunch box or after coming back from the office when I don’t have enough energy to cook , but do not want to compromise with the taste 😀. Spinach with pasta is the perfect combination of a tasty and healthy meal. If you have never made this before then try it for sure. Spinach goes so well with Garlic and olive oil. You can use this combo with anything including the pizza. Trust me! 😍
It hardly takes a minute after boiling pasta. I have a question, do you add olive oil while boiling the pasta? If your answer is yes then I request you to not waste olive oil. It’s better you add it after cooking the pasta. Always add salt in water while boiling pasta. Water should be salty like seawater.
Cooking Tips for pasta with spinach
- Use Baby spinach if possible. It cooks easily.
- You can use any other oil as well if you do not have olive oil.
- Always start cooking with Garlic so that it infused the flavour in the oil and that later soak by pasta and spinach.
Quick and healthy Pasta with spinach
- 2 cup pasta
- 1 cup boiled Spinach
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder.
- 3 tablespoon olive oil 1 to add in Pasta and 2 for preapring
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- Boil pasta in salted water until tender. Drain. add 1 tablespoon olive oil in pasta and mix.
- My rest of the key ingredients
- Heat oil in pan add 2 tablespoon olive oil. add garlic,spinach and black pepper. mix for 15-20 seconds
- Add pasta and parmesan cheese and mix it well.Pasta is ready.
If you are looking for more recipes with spinach or noodles then check the following link
My favourite recipe from other blogs