If you like eating egg then this Mughlai egg paratha recipe is a must-try for you. I normally prefer to eat when the family demands special food and I need some time for lunch.
It’s a fantastic paratha recipe. Please watch the video to see the special technique I have used to fold this paratha and then for the deep frying.
The tricky part in Mughlai egg paratha is the filling method, but you are fine if you make sure that you press all the corners well while folding the bread.
Try to add a little ghee or butter in the dough to make it more soft and crisp. You can also add more spicy sauces like red chili oil. I love to have it with my delicious Masala tea. You can find the recipe here.
Please like and subscribe to my Youtube Channel
A Perfect Mughlai Egg Paratha Recipe
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chilli
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Green Chilli
- 100 ml Water
- Add 1 tablesoon oil in the flour and mix it well.(See the instruction shown in the video).
- One you feel that oil is equally mix in the flour start adding the water and knead the dough.
- Let it rest for 15 mins, meanwhile prepare the egg mix
- Chopped onion , chilli and tomato finely.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Mix rest of the ingredients and beat all together.
- Divide the dough in 4 parts
- Roll it well and try to make a chapathi shape disk(Follow the video)
- Add 1 tablespoon egg mix in the middle, then fold it from all four sides by pressing it well.
- Heat the pan with enough oil to deep fry the Paratha
- Deep fry the Paratha on midium flame.
- Serve with Tomato Sauce or Chutney