My home town is famous for mouth-watering street food. Street style bread omelette is a comfort food I am always ready to make any time of the day.
This is a easy egg recipe which you can make quickly in 5 minutes.
Follow my youtube channel for such mouth-watering recipe
Street Style Bread Omelette
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Slice Bread
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Tomato
- 1/2 small Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee or butter
- 1/3 Teaspoon Red chilli Powder as per taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt as per taste
- Chopped onion , chilli and tomato finely.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Mix rest of the ingredients and (ofcourse except bread) beat all together.
- Heat the pan and spread the ghee /butter evenly.
- Pour the Omellete mixture.
- wait untill it get slightly cooked from one side then flipt the omellette to the other side.
- add the slice in the middle and fold it with omelet from all sides.
- Just cook for another 5 seconds from both the sides. and its done!!!
If you here to look for eggs recipe then don’t miss the Mughlai Egg Paratha.“